We are happy to welcome you back at our show this weekend!
Thanks to the big sacrafices made by all of us, the COVID-19 virus has been brought under control and we are able to welcome you back. Nevertheless, we need to keep in mind that the virus has not gone. As professional athletes we have to set a good example to keep our reputation of striving for the highest levels of health, safety and wellness. This applies to our showjumping community, the surrounding regions and beyond.
The Belgian autorities have allowed us the chance to keep practising our sports, but under strict restrictions. Only by following these rules and guidelines, we can ensure the future of our sport! Hereby the most important rules:
- NO PUBLIC ALLOWED – Only rider and groom
- No owners
- No parents/partners
- No trainers
- A mouthmask must be worn at all times except when you are on your horse
- Gloves must be used in the collecting ring.
- Do not come inside if not needed, stay outside at your table on the terras
- The bar will be closed 1 hour after the last class à Book your table in the restaurant by phone: 0031620018001
- Respect 1,5m social distancing at all times, also during course walks!!
Together we have to make sure equestrian sport keeps it’s professional reputation and we do not give this virus a chance for a second spike!